zaterdag 16 november 2013

Inspiration for the weekend

Quite often I make moodboards, just tearing images from magazines or on Pinterest. Just for the fun of it, a study assignment or when I am thinking of changing my livingroom etc.
This week I felt inspired by so many things. Just because beautiful things caught my eye.  I think on certain moments you're more open to seeing interesting things than other moments. Maybe it's because I felt rested, I don't know. But I know for sure that seeing these beautiful things and breathing it all in, made me feel like sharing some of it with you. And maybe some of it will inspire you!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Via Alvhem Makleri

Via Alvhem Makleri

Via artilleriet.se

Via nohomewithoutyou.blogspot.fi

via myscandinavianhome.blogspot.se

Ontwerpduo.nl

Source http://ingerjohanna.blogspot.nl/

Source: VT Wonen, Anne ten Donkelaar

Via Avenuelifestyle.com

Source Alvhem Makleri. Love the tile as a candleholder!

Source: Pinterest

Love the wallpaper: Elefanter design Estrid Ericson for Svenskt tenn
Source Alvhem Makleri.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie plaatsen