zaterdag 21 december 2013

Deck the Halls....

It's amazing to see how every single blog is posting about Christmas in it's own way. Love the variety of different styles and perceptions of Christmas. You should definitely go to &Suus, decor8, Avenuelifestyle, lisannevandeklift, Coos-je and Vosgesparis for some real beautiful Christmas inspiration! And of course there are many more blogs to read when it comes to the Holiday Season! 
theglitterguide.com

And then I wanted to blog about Christmas, but was very much intimidated by all these beautiful Blogposts... There are so many creative bloggers in this world. It is actually quite amazing. Maybe this is more a holiday homage to all the beautiful bloggers in the world! What if you put us all in one room and decorate it into the best Christmas room ever. Chaos, I'm sure but what an inspiration :-). And fun!
Blogging is just the best way (for me anyway) to perceive everything that I love about decorating. I just love to write about it, straight from the heart, hopefully inspiring readers as much as the world of decorating inspires me.
At the moment I am still a tiny little blog in the world of interior design blogs. Still learning every day but also still enjoying every post that I write. It feels like being in love every time I hit the button ' Publish' . I just love to share and much more, I love interaction. I love to know who are out there and who wants to be inspired! It's still a long way for me but I'm getting there! The year 2013 was all about learning what I enjoy the most: decorating and interior design and writing about it. And let's not forget, learning how to combine my two lovely kids with blogging. Now that IS a challenge, but one I would not miss for the world!
But now back to Christmas! My point was: maybe you've already been overloaded with Christmas ideas and inspiration. Please allow me to at least try to inspire you just a little bit more!
I have just one more thing to say: Happy Christmas!!!!

xoxo Jessica

California Home & Design

Washi tape tea lights Smittenonpaper.com

http://country-days.co.uk/



Jamie Oliver Instagram

http://country-days.co.uk/



Poppytalk.com

Ideal Home Magazine

Ideal Home Magazine
Loft Photographie & Anne Marie Photography 
Loft Photographie & Anne Marie Photography 



via Emmycarolines.blogspot.se

via Homedit.com

via Interierdetail.wordpress.com


2 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie inspiratie Jessica! Laat ik volgend jaar maar eens op tijd alle blogs terug kijken ☺

    Fijne Kerstdagen!

    Stephanie

    p.s. ik heb je vandaag weer vermeld op mijn blog. Voor het einde van de week probeer ik ook nog een Picture *LOVE* te plaatsen.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wonderful interiors. I love your photos.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen