zondag 19 januari 2014

Wonen.Decoreren is moving!

As of today I am moving to a different location. It's time for me to say goodbye to my Blogger-blog. I have really enjoyed and loved this blog but I felt it was time so change things!

So now my blog has a new location and a new name: Costellodecorating.com. And it feels so good.



The reason why I choose to move is because I want to professionalize my blog and myself. This past year has been all about finding out what I really want and I really feel that I have reached the right place and it's the right time. A few bloggers I really admire- Holly Becker of Decor8, Holly Marder of Avenue and Yvonne Eijkenduijn of Yvestown- have really inspired me this past few months. And I now finally believe in me. 
I always knew that is what I want to do: blogging, styling and photgraphy. And also a bit of cooking :-).

Why Costello Decorating? Because I love Elvis Costello, love the name Costello, it somehow summarizes everything what I love about life. Don't ask me why, but Costello is the word. 

I hope you will keep following me on Costellodecorating.com. I have so much I would like to share with you! And there is still a lot to come this year on my blog! 
Love,

Jessica

3 opmerkingen: